U.Va. Library Statistics: 2016-2017
The University Library regularly gathers data about our organization for planning and analysis, and for reporting to professional groups such as the Association for Research Libraries (ARL). The data cover statistics about our collections, services, spaces, staffing, and finances. Many sections contain trend data as well as the most recent information.
Previous years’ data and, when completed, this year’s full University of Virginia Library Statistics Report may be found in the Archive.
Annual Statistical Report Contents:
Circulation & E-Resource Use
- 2016-2017 Circulation Statistics in process
- 2016-2017 Size of Collections Statistics in process
Development & Financial Data
- 2016-2017 Development & Financial Data in process
- 2016-2017 Facilities Use in process
- 2016-2017 Reference Services in process
- 2016-2017 Staff Training in process